Annapolis Boat Show Get-together

Information for first time users - registration, posting pictures, testing, suggestions, etc.
Page 83
admiral
admiral

Annapolis Boat Show Get-together

Post by Page 83 »

For those of you who missed Eric and Bonnie's party last night, YOU REALLY MISSED IT!! A congenial crowd of PDQ'ers got even more congenial due in large part to a strange orange brew in a tall glass jug. It kept a 1 or 2 inch head on top at least until I left.

Power cat folks are great company, too! There might be something to be said about going straight to windward....

Poor James was held captive by all of us, playing 6 million questions (or was it twelve questions 500,000 times?) We should erect a Bronz statue of him, or the last half of him hanging out of a PDQ hatch!

Many thanks to Eric (and a few more to Bonnie) for a simply wonderful evening.

[Let me think; Heidi has red hair, Bonnie is blonde which is fine if the lights are still on, Khaki wore the tan dress, the other Sandy doesn't look a thing like me, its Drew, not Evan.... getting older is SO complicated]
Sandy Daugherty "Page 83" PDQ 36026
thinwater
admiral
admiral

I second that! A great thanks to our hosts!

Post by thinwater »

What I found most agreeable was that though I knew only 1 person from having met them before, most of us had "met" on this board and that was enough. A great evening.
Writing full time since 2014.
"Rigging Modern Anchors,"Seaworthy Press, https://www.amazon.com/Rigging-Modern-A ... 1948494078
Book Store. http://sail-delmarva.blogspot.com/2017/ ... store.html
maxicrom
admiral
admiral

Re: Annapolis Boat Show Get-together

Post by maxicrom »

Eric & Bonnie,

Thank you for hosting such a great get together, we really had a nice time. I would say a very good time was had by all and it was nice to be able to match faces with boat names. We went through the Antares and out of the big boy's it really had some nice touches - particularly the fridge\freezer layout. It's fun to look but we are still very happy with our PDQ 36. Looking at our post info I see that we are actually hull #12, I was chatting us up as hull #14 at the party - oh well... (a little grecian formula never hurts)

Mike & Linda

FYI: We saw the crew of Sunshine at the boat show and will be posting pix of the Kato Davit modifications we made to "II the Max"
Mike & Linda
S/V II the Max