FL PDQ Owners

Information for first time users - registration, posting pictures, testing, suggestions, etc.
Matt Y.
deckhand
deckhand

FL PDQ Owners

Post by Matt Y. »

Greetings:

We are new to the forum.

We are former mono-hull cruisers, currently living in NC, who are considering purchasing somewhere between a 1990 to 1998 PDQ 32 or 36. Over the past months I have appreciatively read many helpful threads at this and and other forums. My wife and I are planning to visit family in both Sebastian and Port St. Lucie, FL during the first week of April. If anyone with a 1990 to 1998 PDQ 32 or 36 in or around those areas would be willing to show us their boat, and talk about their PDQ experiences, we would really appreciate it.

Thank you,

Matt and Kimberly Young
Tex Hill
deckhand
deckhand

Re: FL PDQ Owners

Post by Tex Hill »

Matt Young,

This is a little late, but we have a PDQ 36 LRC. We live in Pensacola, FL. We would be glad to show you our boat and talk PDQ's and cruising if you are ever in this area.
We love our boat and usually make a 3 month or so trip to the Keys each year. Plan to go to the Bahama's this winter. Good luck in finding a PDQ. They are great boats.
Tex & Gloria Hill
GaryWizard
1st mate
1st mate

Post by GaryWizard »

Unfortunately, I'm echoing Matt - being a bit late to the party. We have a '95 PDQ36 LRC (#47), which is kept on a mooring in West Palm Beach except for July - Oct (hurricane season) when it's on the hard in Stuart. If y'all get back this way, I'd be happy to show you our boat. And can go for a day sail if it's in the water.

Gary
s/v Inspiration
PDQ 36 LRC #47
eepstein
admiral
admiral

Post by eepstein »

There are a few great PDQs listed in the Annapolis/Baltimore area.
Eric & Bonnie Epstein
s/v Desert Star, PDQ36, Hull 49
Annapolis, MD
Lady of the Lake
Site Admin

Post by Lady of the Lake »

Also, check out the list I keep on the www.pdq36.com website. I try to keep it as current as possible.

Sam
Sam and Gina Densler
s/v Lady of the Lake
PDQ36 Hull #15
Punta Gorda, FL