1995 PDQ 32 Classic FOR SALE FOR ONLY $86,000

Post here if you want to discuss a topic specific to the PDQ Altair.
Sailshare
deckhand
deckhand

1995 PDQ 32 Classic FOR SALE FOR ONLY $86,000

Post by Sailshare »

I am selling my PDQ 32 Classic Hull #2 for only $86,000. The Yamahas were replaced in 2003. She has a Frigaboat 12V refrigerator with keel cooler, two solar panels, an Airex Wind Generator, stainless steel davits with an AB inflatable rigid hull dinghy and 3.3 hp 2 cycle Merc outboard, depthsounder, knotmeter, Garmin GPS Chartplotter, propane stove and oven, microwave, air conditioning, VHF, Stereo, new mainsail in 2003; new jib in 2001, and another new jib never been used, foller furling jib, lazy jacks on the mainsail, 35 gallon holding tank set up to be able to pump overboard. She has two aft cabins with double berths and a single berth in the starboard bow. She is in Key West. The wife said we needed a bigger boat and we now already have our PDQ 36 and are ready to sail off to the Bahamas, the Caribbean, and subsequently circumnavigate South America as soon as we can sell our PDQ 32. I GUARANTEE THAT EVERYTHING WORKS and will deliver her anywhere. Email me directly at Deliveries@Sailshare.com for photos, specs, equipment list, etc. Price includes new cushion covers; just pick out the pattern you want. Call Capt Dennis at 305-731-6795.
Dennis Gill
USCG Master, 100GT, NCW
ASA Instructor
Director, Sailshare Yachts
866-SAILSHARE