excel water heater

Post here if you want to discuss a topic specific to the PDQ Capella.
warrenthames
deckhand
deckhand

excel water heater

Post by warrenthames »

Does anyone have an excel water heater installed on their boat? I just purchased one from the excel online store and cannot get in touch with their technical support service ( or anyone else ). If you have installed one on your boat, please contact me or let me know how to talk to a live person at their company. Thank you, Warren Thames- warrenthames@gmail.com or better yet- 239-910-2120. happy sailing!
Lady of the Lake
Site Admin

Re: excel water heater

Post by Lady of the Lake »

Warren,
Search the forum for the word excel and you will see several postings on the topic. Many of us have installed the unit. I have one in my 36 and am very happy with it.

Sam
Sam and Gina Densler
s/v Lady of the Lake
PDQ36 Hull #15
Punta Gorda, FL
Page 83
admiral
admiral

Post by Page 83 »

I had a problem with my Excel heater; the water inlet threads were not cut deep enough. Via email, I recieved a prompt reply, and an even quickler replacement part. I'm very happy with them!
Sandy Daugherty "Page 83" PDQ 36026
amytom
admiral
admiral

Post by amytom »

They are a Latin American company, though located in the US, so they close down for extended holidays. I bought mine this time last year and it was damaged in shipping. I had a hard time getting a hold of anyone until they got back but then were very prompt in taking care of me.
warrenthames
deckhand
deckhand

Post by warrenthames »

Thank you for the responses, I'll keep trying them.