Old soft bimini

Post here if you want to discuss a topic specific to the PDQ Capella.
SailorC
deckhand
deckhand

Old soft bimini

Post by SailorC »

Anyone have their old soft bimini frame and also maybe the canvas from when you upgraded to a hardtop? Thanks.
D&D
deckhand
deckhand

Re: Old soft bimini

Post by D&D »

i have hull 33 pdq 36 and i'm in the process of changing to a hard top, and i have the old canvas frame, but i'm in guatemala... i won't be able to part with it for a month or two and shipping is expensive from here but there are options. if you have interest in it, let me know.
lauraj
1st mate
1st mate

Post by lauraj »

hi, sorry, I just saw your post..are you still looking for the top? we have our frame and canvas. it has been in storage..good condition. in Stuart, FL
SailorC
deckhand
deckhand

Post by SailorC »

Hi Everyone, Sorry, just logged back onto the site this week. Please PM me wirh your email so we can chat.
Does anyone know the dimensions? As in the width of where the hardware is fixed and the height and also depth? Thanks!
SailorC
deckhand
deckhand

Post by SailorC »

Thanks for your pm. I could not make out your telephone number, would you please resend that? Thanks
lauraj wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:08 pm hi, sorry, I just saw your post..are you still looking for the top? we have our frame and canvas. it has been in storage..good condition. in Stuart, FL
SailorC
deckhand
deckhand

Post by SailorC »

Thanks, sent you an email.
D&D wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:52 pm i have hull 33 pdq 36 and i'm in the process of changing to a hard top, and i have the old canvas frame, but i'm in guatemala... i won't be able to part with it for a month or two and shipping is expensive from here but there are options. if you have interest in it, let me know.