PDQ 41 Sighted and Inspected...Heading south

Post here if you want to discuss a topic specific to the MV/32, MV/34, and MV/41.
Mishigas
admiral
admiral

PDQ 41 Sighted and Inspected...Heading south

Post by Mishigas »

The good people at Annapolis Sailyard gave my wife Heidi and I a sneak preview of the new 41. Hull #1 was on her way south and stopped by for a couple days and this allowed us to check her out. The new owners are very nice folks and even took a group of us out for a mini cruise on the Chesapeake. I truly believe this boat will be another hit for PDQ. Of course the interior woodwork and fit and finish is excellent. The layout will be well recieved and the "web site" images do not come close to doing justice to this innovative design. On the water the boat flat out moves and jumps with the push of the throttle. The fuel burn numbers I heard are also very impressive. If you want great economy you just cruise a bit slower, (16-18 knts) if you need to get "home", the power and speed is there (20 plus knts). The sound of the new Yanmars inside and out is quieter than my PDQ 34. Overall my wife and I are impressed and wish PDQ all the sucess in this new model. I want one! :lol:
Sandy Kramer "MIHIGAS" PC34 Hull #68
ThomKat
1st mate
1st mate

New 41

Post by ThomKat »

YES - the new 41 indeed is impressive!! The crew of ThomKat met "Having Fun" at Lock 23 on the Erie Canal. Were able to wave to and chat briefly with Rob P and the new owners as we passed but unfortunately weren't able to go aboard. We were delivering Rhumb Line NorthEast's MV3497 back to Whitby from Boston for warranty service. It's return to the factory will enable new owners Fred & Sue to pick it up and join a flotilla at PDQ-U 2007.

Anice & Tom
Tom Walker
ThomKat - MV3475
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No Schedule & Sticking To It
duetto
admiral
admiral

Post by duetto »

just saw the new 41 pass thru fernindina, fl on her way south. she looks beautiful!

briefly spoke to owner on vhf. they're headed to naples, fl.
john & diane cummings
duetto mv34 #23
SecondWind
admiral
admiral

New Mwmber Invite

Post by SecondWind »

I hope the new owners join our Southwest Florida PDQ Owners group and also join us for our New Years celebration (probably in Ft. Myers). They need to e-mail me for particulars in joining our group-POASWFL.
Terry Green
s/v Second Wind