Vita Bella 4 Sale

Post here if you want to discuss a topic specific to the MV/32, MV/34, and MV/41.
Ross Bowling
admiral
admiral

Vita Bella 4 Sale

Post by Ross Bowling »

We have listed Vita Bella, 34-114. She is on Yacht World, last production 34 out of the factory. Located on San Francisco Bay. For more info 559-903-3015
Ross Bowling
Ross Bowling
admiral
admiral

Re: Vita Bella 4 Sale

Post by Ross Bowling »

Well, after looking at lots of options, we have decided that Vita Bella is the best and have taken Her off the market. More adventures to come!
Ross Bowling
jgonnerman
skipper
skipper

Post by jgonnerman »

Hi Ross,
Thank you once again for helping me to figure out where to put additional AC outlets in my boat. I was curious when you put your boat on the market and now am even more curious as to what you considered before deciding to keep the PDQ. One of the listings for your boat stated that the steps up and down were taking their toll.

I get an irrational notion to get something different from time to time and look a boats such as the True North, Back Cove, Sabre, Mainship Rum Runners, or even the MJM. My use is probably somewhat similar your which is summer trips with the boat open and time outside so a cockpit would be nice especially with a flat floor running from cockpit to helm station. That said there is the price issue. Given that my boat is paid for and a 2002 the step up (talking about steps) is a big one. Then there is also the sales tax figure.

What types of boats and brands did you consider before deciding to stand pat?

Just curious and thank you
John Gonnerman
San Diego Ca
"Westend Express"
2002 34 Hull 20
Ross Bowling
admiral
admiral

Post by Ross Bowling »

John,

If we had sold Vita Bella we would most probably purchased a Nordic Tug. It was a toss up when bought the boat between the two, the Nordic is a little easier to single hand. I have been a member to the Bay Area Nordic Tug Assn since 2006 and do some cruising with them. Both are great boats!
Ross Bowling