Aft Bimini

Post here if you want to discuss a topic specific to the MV/32, MV/34, and MV/41.
AlanH
admiral
admiral

Re: Aft Bimini

Post by AlanH »

I didn't know that but it would indicate Dick or Beth would be a good source of information.
Alan Hendry
Catbo
2006 34' Hull #81
75hp engines
Cat Daddy
1st mate
1st mate

Post by Cat Daddy »

In Stuart it's Costal Metal Works for the structure and G & G Canvas for the canvas work, if I recall correctly.

Rafe
Rafe Williams
"Cat Daddy"
MV34 #32
Nick
admiral
admiral

Post by Nick »

We have an aft Bimini which looks to extend slightly further over the rear seat than what Catbo seems to show although our framework looks similarly designed. We have two large solar panels installed above the canvas and two vertical supports running down from the rear corners of the frame to the railing on the back seat.....I’ve never been successful posting pictures here!
Nick & Barb
Catsaway
2005 PDQ34 #66
AlanH
admiral
admiral

Post by AlanH »

Nick,

I was having problems with pictures also. It kept telling me "file to large" even with just one picture. I used the Contact Us tab at the bottom of the page and explained what was happening. They increased the file size I can upload and it fixed the problem.

Alan
Alan Hendry
Catbo
2006 34' Hull #81
75hp engines
dstrecker1
skipper
skipper

Post by dstrecker1 »

Hi Alan,
Can you send it to my email dstrecker89@icloud.com. Thanks. I went to Coastal Metals facebook page. They have several pictures of the framing. The problem I am having is getting someone near New Orleans that can do the framing. The virus is making things difficult. Shipping would be a problem from Coastal. Hope you guys make out ok with the Storm that may be coming your way.

Dennis Strecker
Hull # 95