NEW DECO power lift for SALE

Post here if you want to discuss a topic specific to the MV/32, MV/34, and MV/41.
Rivetman
deckhand
deckhand

NEW DECO power lift for SALE

Post by Rivetman »

If you've ever wished for a power lift for your PDQ 34....this is a really interesting find.

This NEW lift came with our boat purchase last year. Previous owner bought in 2005 but NEVER INSTALLED. He was meticulous with storage (inside!) and paperwork (all docs, manuals, invoices) Since we're in fresh water and would prefer to get our garage back...it's time to sell. It's being stored inside on a NEW (1100 miles) BigTex 18' car haul trailer (optional purchase $4000) and ready for delivery.

NEW DECO 19,000 lb alum/ss power lift
16' uppers, 20' lowers, custom chocks with cable retention system, remote control, upgraded lowers with stiffner
33'/33'4" SS cables
complete documentation and invoices

$5000
Attachments
IMG_4269.jpg
IMG_4270.jpg
IMG_4273.jpg
IMG_4271.jpg
IMG_4272.jpg
Craig & Sue Wiker
MV34 Hull #59
Last Arrow
St Joseph, MI
Don & Robbin
1st mate
1st mate

Re: NEW DECO power lift for SALE

Post by Don & Robbin »

We have our boat on a lift, it's great. I installed fore-aft i-beams between the cradle i-beams to support the hull. The biggest challenge was designing a ladder for safe access. Once you get the cradle above high tide, the deck is pretty high. Another issue is windage. You do not want the boat swinging around in windy conditions. Send me an email if anyone is interested in our set-up.
Don - pdq039@gmail.com