Forum Access

Post here if you want to discuss a topic specific to the MV/32, MV/34, and MV/41.
Nick
admiral
admiral

Forum Access

Post by Nick »

I have recently had some MAJOR issues accessing the forum from my iPad running the latest iOS software. Not sure this will even post. Has anyone else had issues? Any solution? Admin Sam Densler has been super responsive trying to help, but no solution. I’m feeling exposed over here in the Bahamas without reliable access to you all haha!
Nick & Barb
Catsaway
2005 PDQ34 #66
Nick
admiral
admiral

Re: Forum Access

Post by Nick »

EPILOGUE: Not sure this is relevant to all, but I was unable to post anything to this forum over the past few months in the Bahamas. I could login and read it, but kept getting kicked off while trying to post. I had this experience both on local wifi and using an Aliv hotspot. Now back in the US and I have access.....weird! Sure feels more secure knowing I can tap back into the knowledge base here!
Nick & Barb
Catsaway
2005 PDQ34 #66
duetto
admiral
admiral

Re: Forum Access

Post by duetto »

sorta related...but not really.

when we were going to bahamas we used voice & data from batelco/btc. we found that we could text to everyone except for area code 203 (western connecticut). inbound was ok but not outbound. i tried to get an answer but all i got was "so".

never tried it with aliv.
john & diane cummings
duetto mv34 #23