Miami Boat Show ?

Post here if you want to discuss a topic specific to the MV/32, MV/34, and MV/41.
bjones

Miami Boat Show ?

Post by bjones »

Beth and I have purchased MV/34 Hull # 61 and will be participating in the PDQ U and Flotilla in May.

We will be attending the Miami Boat Show Feb 17-20 and wondered if any other MV/34 purchasers might be there. We would love to get to know some of you and share experiences.

If interested, respond here in the forum or you can email me directly at:

bjones@jdconsult.com

Bob Jones - The Hye Life
Rob

Miami Show Rendez Vous

Post by Rob »

PDQ Yachts and Rhumbline Yacht Sales will be hosting a powercat owners "get together" the evening of Friday the 18th at the Doubletree Hotel which is directly in front of the Sealine Marina (Miami power boat show location) at 7 pm. PDQ and Rhumbline will both be making presentations. We will be emailing more detail next week. I hope to see many of you in Miami.
Regards,
Rob
JIMMY

MIAMI BOAT SHOW

Post by JIMMY »

HI,

I AM THE PROUD OWNER OF HULL MV/34, HULL #59 " Mr Busy ". I AM BASED IN PENSACOLA, FL. NOT SURE IF I WILL BRING THE BOAT DOWN OR FLY, BUT LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE.
Whiskers
deckhand
deckhand

Miami Boat Show

Post by Whiskers »

We are taking delivery on a power cat in 2006 and plan to attend the show on the 20th and 21st and would also like to meet other owners.

Jimmy, if you decide to bring your boat from Pensacola, we are on the way. Please feel free to stop at our dock on the south end of Pine Island, near Sanibel - marker 13 in San Carlos Bay.

Bill and Donna Cook