1 Cool Cat Sunk

PDQ issues applicable across all PDQ Yachts (or if you can't find a place for something, it probably belongs here for now)
1 Cool Cat
deckhand
deckhand

1 Cool Cat Sunk

Post by 1 Cool Cat »

1 Cool Cat was sunk 3 Nov 300 miles south of Halifax while underway from Halifax to Bermuda. Michele and I are ok but everything else was lost including our contact information for all our friends and fellow POA members. Please pass this info along and don't be shy about contacting us. Our phones and email are the same as before. Also we will be shopping for a replacement PDQ 36 so if you are considering selling please get in touch. More later after we sort things out. Al. P.S. Don't believe the news stories, they couldnt get things straight if they were run over by a 650' Russian oil tanker!!!
Marc Gershel
admiral
admiral

Post by Marc Gershel »

Michele & Al. Horrible news. We hope you are both OK. I can't imagine what you went through. I remember you both being resiliant and optimistic type people, so I know you'll bounce back. If we can help in any way please don't hesitate.

Best of luck, Zahava & Marc Gershel, Here's 2 Life 36021
SecondWind
admiral
admiral

Sinking

Post by SecondWind »

Glad to hear that you are OK. Sorry for your loss.
Terry Green
s/v Second Wind
Cat Tales
admiral
admiral

Post by Cat Tales »

It's sad to hear of your loss, but at least you are both OK. Good luck to you & happy boat hunting. Keeps us informed of your progress.
Chris & Kelly Haretos
Formally of s/v Cat Tales, 36081
Boynton Beach, FL
Ed Ellis
admiral
admiral

Post by Ed Ellis »

Please let us know the details of the sinking. What happened? :(
Ed & Linda Ellis
Tranquility