PDQ work tour 2010

PDQ issues applicable across all PDQ Yachts (or if you can't find a place for something, it probably belongs here for now)
James Power
admiral
admiral

PDQ work tour 2010

Post by James Power »

Hello all.
Once again Jackie and I are in the process of loading up the " PDQ R.V. 27 Passagemaker" and heading south, from January to March, for the annual PDQ work tour.
For those of you who are new PDQ owners, allow me to introduce myself. I worked with PDQ for 16 years where I gained experience with cabinetry work, fiberglass, plumbing, electrical, rigging and all other aspects of boat construction. I was also involved with launching, commissioning ,sea trials and teaching at the PDQ University. My wife Jackie worked at PDQ for 6 years, commissioning the new boats, traveling with the flotillas, and assisting me on our yearly trips up and down the eastern seaboard taking care of warranty issues. Since the closing of PDQ we have continued with these trips, repairing, trouble shooting , operation and maintenance training, as well as new equipment installations. One service that I highly recommend is a complete vessel inspection. Over the years I have seen how important this service is as preventative maintenance, especially in areas with historical issues.
Please let me know before Christmas if you would like to book an inspection or if you need work done on your vessel. This way we can accomodate everyone and address each issue. james_power@rogers.com or phone at 416-347-8264.
mikeandrebecca
admiral
admiral

Re: PDQ work tour 2010

Post by mikeandrebecca »

Where are you located now, James?
James Power
admiral
admiral

Post by James Power »

Hey Mike and Rebecca, we live in Ontario and will be heading south in January. James
mikeandrebecca
admiral
admiral

Post by mikeandrebecca »

I just sent you an email James.

Mike