Dreamcatcher Blog

PDQ issues applicable across all PDQ Yachts (or if you can't find a place for something, it probably belongs here for now)
holomoku
skipper
skipper

Dreamcatcher Blog

Post by holomoku »

Hey.......

Over the past few days I have been unable to access the Dreamcatcher blog at http://www.theconchhorn.com/DreamCatcher/

I've been working my way through the archive that Tom and Amy have trying to catch up to where they are currently.

Really great first person details on life, sailing from the US east coast to the Bahamas.

Is it down for good or just temporarily broken?
admiral
admiral

Re: Dreamcatcher Blog

Post by 36041 »

Aha, so your the one reading along. I knew that had to be one of you out there. The site is back up, sort of. I had a major meltdown with my service provider and I am slowly getting my data back in order. The site is accessible now, but some parts have yet to be restored.

regards,
Tom
www.tendervittles.net
jimlong
admiral
admiral

Post by jimlong »

Tom, I too enjoy your blog and the service provider is not the only one suffering a meltdown whenever your site is not accessible. Speaking of service providers, I guess we can assume that yours will be getting a "sucks ass" review in the ratings column.
amytom
admiral
admiral

Post by amytom »

Tom,

Yours blog on a very short list of sites (along with this one) that make up my addiction.

Thanks for the effort.
mikeandrebecca
admiral
admiral

Post by mikeandrebecca »

It's on my blog reading list too and yes, due to my recent experiences with trying to transfer one of my domains, I now agree that GoDaddy sucks @ss!
holomoku
skipper
skipper

Post by holomoku »

36041 wrote:Aha, so your the one reading along. I knew that had to be one of you out there. The site is back up, sort of. I had a major meltdown with my service provider and I am slowly getting my data back in order. The site is accessible now, but some parts have yet to be restored.

regards,
Tom
http://www.tendervittles.net
I guess I'm a slow reader but I've been working my way through the blog archives from day one forward and it's taken me several months. I'm up to Jan 2009 and hope to catch up to the present shortly. I love the daily stories. Plenty of detail on the mundane but important things that you won't find out in a travel guide or sailing book. I can't wait to see what you've hunted and speared each day. I'd love to hear some more about the pole spears..... making them or purchasing. The weasel jokes crack me up and whats for dinner each day is awesome.

Keep up the good work!