PDQ Winter Work Tour

PDQ issues applicable across all PDQ Yachts (or if you can't find a place for something, it probably belongs here for now)
James Power
admiral
admiral

PDQ Winter Work Tour

Post by James Power »

Hi All,

Jackie and I are once again in the process of organizing the annual "PDQ Winter Work Tour". We will be in Florida from January 15th until the end of March and would like to know if there are any repairs or installations aboard that we can help out with. Over the last few years we have had great success with our vessel inspections and would highly recommend it. If you have any questions or would like to book an appointment, you can email us at james_power@rogers.com , or call at 772-678-2268.

James and Jackie
Lady of the Lake
Site Admin

Re: PDQ Winter Work Tour

Post by Lady of the Lake »

Put Sam and Gina on your list.

Sam
Sam and Gina Densler
s/v Lady of the Lake
PDQ36 Hull #15
Punta Gorda, FL
James Power
admiral
admiral

Post by James Power »

Hey Sam and Gina,

It looks like we will be heading over for all the PDQ's on the west coast around March 1st. I can touch base as time gets near to confirm dates.

Hope all is well

James
jbrad
skipper
skipper

Post by jbrad »

Hi James,

As always, if you guys are in this neck of the woods, it would be great to have you come through to check on things aboard Mr Busy. Hope al is well with you and Jackie.

Jimmy
MR BUSY
Dan White
admiral
admiral

Post by Dan White »

Hi James,
Glad to hear from you.
Please let me know next time you are in Baltimore area. I would love to have you do an inspection and any necessary work.
email = dan.white@comcast.net
cell phone = 410-977-8311
James Power
admiral
admiral

Post by James Power »

Hey Guys,

If we are heading into the Pan Handle or Alabama area this trip we will definately give you a shout Jimmy. All the best to Jonathan and family.

We just returned from the Chesapeak area Dan. I will put you on the list for next time, possibly early spring or next fall.

Hope all is well

James and Jackie