Outboard Repair in Stuart FL

Discussions regarding electronics, gear and other equipment of maintenance issues that ARE NOT SPECIFIC to a certain PDQ model yacht
Kokomo
admiral
admiral

Outboard Repair in Stuart FL

Post by Kokomo »

I would like to get our Merc 15hp, 2-stroke looked at while we're in Stuart FL. Can anyone recommend a 2-stroke mechanic in that area that they trust. No major problems, just a good looking over before going to the Bahamas.
Roger and Bonnie
Lady of the Lake
Site Admin

Post by Lady of the Lake »

I have a really good guy here in Melbourne if you can't find a good one in Stuart. Not sure if you want to come all the way up here but if so, try Boat Doctor in Palm Bay at 321-724-6633. I can take you over if you are in town.

Sam
Sam and Gina Densler
s/v Lady of the Lake
PDQ36 Hull #15
Punta Gorda, FL
Rich Tanner 36083
1st mate
1st mate

Outboard mech in Oriental

Post by Rich Tanner 36083 »

Roger
I had great luck with Gene Wooster in Oriental. His number is 252 745-5616. He started my repair the day after I called him, saying he gave priority to transients. Don't know if your route will take you through Oriental this year.
Rich
ATTITUDE
skipper
skipper

Post by ATTITUDE »

Roger & Bonnie:

We live in Hobe Sound (just south of Stuart). ATTITUDE is south of Peck's Lake on the intracoastal at our community dock.

Have a name for you. I trust him! If he cannot help he will stear you in the right direction.

Please feel free to give me a call for name and number.

If we can be of any assistance during your stay in Stuart, please give us a shout.

Doug & Jeannie
s/v ATTITUDE (36 Capella)
561.222.6121 - cell