Galley faucet handle

Post here if you want to discuss a topic specific to the MV/32, MV/34, and MV/41.
AMCarter3
admiral
admiral

Galley faucet handle

Post by AMCarter3 »

Does anyone know the brand and model for the standard faucet on our PDQ's? The chrome plating has peeled off my handle and I'm searching for a replacement. I'm making a big assumption that most of us have the same galley faucet attached to a flex hose. I thought the brand might be Scandvik, but they tell me the model I have is not theirs.
Attachments
IMG_0273.jpeg
Mac Carter
2006 34' PDQ PowerCat "All Heart"; MV 98; twin 100 HP Yanmars
Home Port: Bellingham WA 98229
makala
skipper
skipper

Re: Galley faucet handle

Post by makala »

We did ours last year with this drop-in replacement (the spray valve failed):

Scandvik Mfg# 10871

https://www.go2marine.com/Scandvik-Gall ... dle-w-Hose

Use this promo code for a $15 discount:
MOM-15-23

Thanks,
Doug
2006 MV34-102
Last edited by makala on Fri May 12, 2023 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
AlanH
admiral
admiral

Post by AlanH »

Mac,

It is a Price Pfister. I needed to replace the flexible hose. I first ordered a Scandvik but it did not fit. Finally figured out it is a price Pfister. I don't have the faucet model handy but might be able to find it if you need it.

Alan
Alan Hendry
Catbo
2006 34' Hull #81
75hp engines
AMCarter3
admiral
admiral

Post by AMCarter3 »

I bought and tried a Scandvik replacement model (#14023)... It does NOT fit the flex hose. I contacted and sent pictures to Scandivk. The president sent a friendly response saying my handle is NOT one of their models.

My next try was Ambassador Marine. They bought Shure Marine some time ago. I sent them pictures and they say they are pretty sure it IS one of their models (132-0103-CP Stasis galley pull out faucet). They were also friendly to deal with and are sending it to me at no charge. Wow. I hope it fits. <https://ambassadormarine.com/132-0103-C ... egory_id=0>

I have not checked re: a Price Pfister model. Alan, if you can find the model #, I'd like to have it just in case this Stasis model from Ambassador doesn't work.
Mac Carter
2006 34' PDQ PowerCat "All Heart"; MV 98; twin 100 HP Yanmars
Home Port: Bellingham WA 98229
Captdaler
deckhand
deckhand

Post by Captdaler »

hi Mac are you happy with the ambassador faucet replacement. I just installed one and it installed very nicely but I did not install the weight due to too many obstructions under the sink for it to work without getting stuck. The spray head does not to seat in the base very securely. Just wondering how yours is working out?

Thanks, Dale