In search of PDQ 34

Post here if you want to discuss a topic specific to the MV/32, MV/34, and MV/41.
DonP
deckhand
deckhand

In search of PDQ 34

Post by DonP »

Hello all. I am hoping to find a 34 in the near future. If you are interested in selling or know someone who is, please contact me. Don Pratten 206-992-3493 or DHLP77@gmailcom. Thanks and hope to see you out there!
MikeH
admiral
admiral

Re: In search of PDQ 34

Post by MikeH »

Hi Don !

The PDQ's are fantastic boats for cruising, and the demand is high.

I suggest that you call Beth Simpkins at Rhumbline Yacht Sales in Stuart. Rhumbline is very active with the owner's group and sponsors the annual rendezvous (Jan 20th in Stuart), and Flotillas. Many PDQers list their boats with Rhumbline.

The biggest advantage of going through Rhumbline is that they make the sellers get their boats in top condition before going to market. I did not know about Rhumbline when I bought Easy Riders, and I ended up spending my first year working on the boat instead of cruising. Not to mention the cost. I would have been much better off paying more for a PDQ that was in better condition.

Beth's cell number is 978-549-7912.

If I can help you in any way, or answer any questions, please reach out anytime 727-459-4084, or mikehendry4444@gmail.com.

We have a fantastic group of owners who cruise together frequently, and it's just tons of fun. When you buy a PDQ, you get a family as a bonus !
Mike Hendry
M/V Easy Riders, Gulfport FL
2003 PDQ MV 34
The Legendary Hull #29
75 HP, 3 Blade