FB Table Pedestal

Post here if you want to discuss a topic specific to the MV/32, MV/34, and MV/41.
Katlin
1st mate
1st mate

FB Table Pedestal

Post by Katlin »

Any thoughts on a source for the pedestal legs used for both the salon and FB tables on the 2005 34s. It (faintly) has the name Borko Italy on the rubber top and bottom inserts but I find nothing on Google.

John Sawyer
Katlin MV34/076
LastCat
deckhand
deckhand

Re: FB Table Pedestal

Post by LastCat »

hi john, part no for pedistal table leggs vr10193,however cannot confirm right now the supplieosior name to go with that. i am sure i can find out if needed, may i ask what attitional legs are needed for?if you have a fly bridge table top or something similar i would suggest not using the standard leg mount, but instead on the back railing over the entrance door thus not wasting deck space.or being in the way when not in use, the railing mount position can be folded down , left up or removed easily. ed mv115
LASTCAT
Katlin
1st mate
1st mate

Re: FB Table Pedestal

Post by Katlin »

Hi Ed. Inspired by the Edson folding cockpit table in my sailboat and the desire to expand the surface area to allow FB dining using the port aft and side seats, my first thought was to add an additional table pedestal , thus the posting. I am now thinking of simple using the existing pedestal with the slightly larger table with fold down sides (ie the drop leaf Edson design but slightly longer and wider). I thought about your idea of using the aft rail and a swing up design, but I have recently installed an aft bimini (thanks to Dick Tuschick for the design and counsel) and its canvas wraps over the aft railing. John