Any 41' owners out there?

Post here if you want to discuss a topic specific to the MV/32, MV/34, and MV/41.
Mishigas
admiral
admiral

Any 41' owners out there?

Post by Mishigas »

Just wondering if there are any PDQ 41 owners on the site? I have been following the progress of this boat and got a chance to help crew one south from Annapolis to Solomons Island this past fall after the boat show. Impressive ride to say the least and she handles at the dock just like our 34's...only a bit larger. Sam, perhaps you could add the 41' to the description under the "PDQ Powercat Forum" heading. It would be nice to hear from some of the owners of the 41 footer. Regards, Sandy Kramer MV34 "MISHIGAS" Hull 68
Lady of the Lake
Site Admin

Re: Any 41' owners out there?

Post by Lady of the Lake »

Take a look and tell me if this works.

Sam
Sam and Gina Densler
s/v Lady of the Lake
PDQ36 Hull #15
Punta Gorda, FL
Mishigas
admiral
admiral

Post by Mishigas »

Thanks Sam, that might help in getting some participation from 41' owners. There is a nice article in the most recent issue of Passagemaker Magazine regarding the 41'. Bill Parlatore reviewed the boat and had many kind words to say. As a 34 owner, when my wife and I have been on the 41' we seem to miss the upper L shape settee. (My favorite nap spot).
Sandy Kramer MV34 "MISHIGAS" Hull 68
Lady of the Lake
Site Admin

Post by Lady of the Lake »

Would be nice to get them on the forum. I had 1 or 2 on the forum list when we transfered from PDQ. I sent out a few bulk emails to get as much participation as possible during the transition. You remember those. The 41 owners were on that list so hopefully they will join in on the discussions. If you have info on the article, post the info here including a link if it is available electronically.

Thanks!

Sam
Sam and Gina Densler
s/v Lady of the Lake
PDQ36 Hull #15
Punta Gorda, FL