MV 34 option upgrades available

Post here if you want to discuss a topic specific to the MV/32, MV/34, and MV/41.
LastCat
deckhand
deckhand

MV 34 option upgrades available

Post by LastCat »

Hi Ed from Last Cat MV115 former PDQ warranty comisioning ect...
Teaming up with James former PDQ to make available to you 34 option upgrades.

Galley storage
Galley pass through shelf
Under fridge shelf
Holding tank cover
Deck hatch in cabins
Deck hatch shower
Deck hatch galley
Flybridge table
Flybridge sink
Bow seats (pictures to follow)
Anchor guard S/S
Folding piano bar table
Folding saloon table (pictures to follow)
Inside helm storage behind seat (chart books, ect... Pictures to follow)
Aft helm shelf
Wood start panel
Over head storage port aft
Tea towel plus oven mit hook and bar
Stove top cover, doubles as serving tray (pictures to follow)
Genny panel upgrade (guage)
Inboard forward shelf port/stb cabin
port/stb cabin cabinet shelf inboard
Extra entrance handles
Aft A/C change up
Dual raycore filters with control valves
Bow Spray rail replacements Vinyl (replaces old style)
Exterior curtesy lights (aft steps, ect...)
Head/shower lighting
Aft cabin lighting

Galley storage: Comes with a large inside storage area with shelf and sliding acess doors
increasing useable galley storage space by many times.

Stove top cover: Increases useable counterspace while keeping stove clean. It also flips
over and doubles as a serving tray. Cover matches counter-top with solid cherry sides

A/C chang up: No more waving to the person in the next cabin. Cut A/C compressor noise
inmensly and add privacy, no supply or return vents in inboard bulk head wall. Air supply
and return vents are moved to back shelf and wall.

Flytable: Increase space for lunch, dinner, or drinks without losing deck space or creating
storage problems for the table. Also there is no setup or break down. This version may
be folded down if desired. The added handles keep things on the table and the additional
hand holds are always welcome.(can use original table if you already have one)

Bow seats: Make use of fordeck by adding bow seats. Often the best seats in the house.
Wheather its watching the bows piercing through the waves, looking for routes through
sand bars or watching dolphins.

Holding tank cover: Protect your holding tank top with this cover and still acess your
sender or step on while climbing in and out of locker. No more breaking off tank fitings
and wondering where the smell is coming from.

Aft cabin deck hatch: creats nice cross breeze in cabin with aft hatch when on the hook.

Head lighting: two flush mount halogen lights improve useability of mirror greatly

Shower lighting: Two flush mount 5w halogen lights together with a ten inch deck hatch
for natural light and ventilation are a must have for the shower stall.

Cabin lights: Three flush halogen lights on a dimer give you the light you need to see
in the lockers or engin compartment, with the option to save power and dim to low light
in the evening.

Inside eletrical panel: Flouresent light to iluminate wiring/electronics ect...

To view pictures of the upgrades follow the link to a youtube slide show.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JBAsrF68DA

Questions or to order please call Ed 905-706-6569
Or email at edwilson@sympatico.ca
LASTCAT
duetto
admiral
admiral

Re: MV 34 option upgrades available

Post by duetto »

by chance, a center opening front window?
john & diane cummings
duetto mv34 #23
LastCat
deckhand
deckhand

Post by LastCat »

hi john
yes an opening centre window is available you can order it directly from bomar they will ship it to you it is usually a 6 week lee time these days you may get it in 4 weeks they are custom made when ordered. it comes from bomar , they have all patterns and info on file contact info is 603 826 5791 ask for francine. a phantom screen similar to entrance door screen is also available for the front window from phantom screens. or call me i may know where one is. would be happy to assist with any installation . thanks, ed, 905 706 6569
LASTCAT
Ross Bowling
admiral
admiral

Post by Ross Bowling »

ED

I am interested in the screen for the center window. When I left Whitby, mine ws not installed and I was told that it would either follow or a check would be cut for me to ordeer one. Well . . . we know what happened. Please advise if it is available.

Thanks

Ross Bowling
Ross Bowling
LastCat
deckhand
deckhand

Post by LastCat »

hi ross, when the last wave off boats left whitby they were outfitted with seaglaze windows instead of bomar windows. the support arm on the seaglaze window protrudes inboard more than a bomar so the screen as it was originally mounted will not clear the arm. to rectify this a cherry standoff frame could be installed around the window frame. then mount the screen on this . the screen is still availbale from the original manufacturer in mississauga ont.
LASTCAT