Boat lift for Powercat 34

Post here if you want to discuss a topic specific to the MV/32, MV/34, and MV/41.
Captnautigal
1st mate
1st mate

Boat lift for Powercat 34

Post by Captnautigal »

Does anyone have any experience or suggestions for a boat lift system for a Powercat 34? I live in an active wake area and think the boat would be better protected out of the water. I understand a few owners have used cradle lifts. I was wondering what brand and how you set up the bed or cradle area. Thanks for any info!
Maureen (Captnautigal) and David
Catatonic - #74
jbrad
skipper
skipper

Re: Boat lift for Powercat 34

Post by jbrad »

Hi,

I had a custom lift built for my 34. Shortly after the lift arrived in Pensacola, I lost my lease on the site where it was to be erected. Since then I found a permanent slip location that is well protected and I never had the lift installed. The lift is designed to give full support to both hulls for their entire length and is well overrated for the weight. I would be interested in selling the lift. If you have an interest let me know and I can send you all the info.

Thanks,

Jimmy Bradley
Mr Busy
mv 059
MR BUSY
Captnautigal
1st mate
1st mate

Post by Captnautigal »

Jimmy,

I would be happy to talk with you about your lift. I live in NE Florida and would be installing the lift at my house. If you can send photos and details I would greatly appreciate it.
Maureen (Captnautigal) and David
Catatonic - #74
Padden
deckhand
deckhand

Post by Padden »

I own Hull # 96. It lives on a custom lift at my home in Oxford, MD. Rather than a "sling", a great local contractor built a custom aluminum lift that supports the boat under both hulls AND under area between the hulls. Carpeted bunks on each side of the lift structure automatically guide the boat onto the lift in the proper position. It includes a double-wide wash platform on the outside and aluminum staircase to get down to the platform. It is run by 4 motors.

I am selling my PDQ and would be happy to discuss selling the lift. My cell # is 202 329 4750. Feel free to call me. I am away at the moment but can send you pictures of the lift next weekend.