New Owners

Post here if you want to discuss a topic specific to the MV/32, MV/34, and MV/41.
h.Mika

New Owners

Post by h.Mika »

We have just taken delivery of what might be the last untitled MV 34, hull 85, from Trawlers Midwest (WI). Our decision to purchase the PDQ was heavily influenced by the content of this owners forum, including the obvious level of expertise and the generous spirit of advice from other owners. We had about a thousand questions, but we've managed to pare that down quite a bit in recent days. We are even hoping to take the boat out soon (a bit anxious/frantic about backing it into our slip just yet)! We brought it across Lake Michigan in 3-5' and 4-6' quartering and beam seas, on auto pilot, and didn't touch the wheel a single time. A great orientation to the handling of this boat, and we are delighted.

We look forward to meeting up with some of you, in our travels down the road.
Tanah-Keeta
admiral
admiral

Re: New Owners

Post by Tanah-Keeta »

Welcome to the PDQ family. If we can help your initiation, just let us know.
Ron McDaniel
TK III 34108
mikeandrebecca
admiral
admiral

Post by mikeandrebecca »

Welcome!
Ross Bowling
admiral
admiral

Post by Ross Bowling »

Welcome to the "CLUB". I am sure that you will enjoy your boat. They are such good platforms. I have had the good luck to meet many fellow owners and follow many of them on their blogs and websites. Be sure to check out the Sno Dog Log, and Bahama Bound as well as Cruising on Duetto. I picked up my boat at the factory, took her to Florida and then up the West Coast to San Francisco Bay. The chronicles of those trips can be found on my website: rossbowling.com

Enjoy the boat!
Ross Bowling