Dometic Air Conditioner Raw Water Pump - Parts

Post here if you want to discuss a topic specific to the MV/32, MV/34, and MV/41.
MikeH
admiral
admiral

Dometic Air Conditioner Raw Water Pump - Parts

Post by MikeH »

The Dometic Air Conditioner Raw Water Pump 334040 is a March Pump LC-2CP-MD.

Parts Diagram is here: https://www.marchpump.com/pump/lc-2cp-m ... rive-pump/

I ordered the part I needed from MarinePartsSource.com: https://marinepartssource.com/catalogse ... -0057-0100
Mike Hendry
M/V Easy Riders, Gulfport FL
2003 PDQ MV 34
The Legendary Hull #29
75 HP, 3 Blade
MikeH
admiral
admiral

Re: Dometic Air Conditioner Raw Water Pump - Parts

Post by MikeH »

I'm replacing my salon air conditioner raw water pump, 500 GPM.

Has anyone used the generic pump on Amazon? It's $200 vs. $375 for the March Pump equivalent at Defender, etc,

https://www.amazon.com/Marine-Pump-115V ... rce=1&th=1

I know, "you get what you pay for".
Mike Hendry
2003 PDQ MV 34
The Legendary Hull #29
75 HP, 3 Blade
duetto
admiral
admiral

Post by duetto »

hi mike,

i don't have that exact pump but i did try calvert pump. i thinkcalvert must be made by the same company. i do still use is it on our mainship ac pump and it works fine BUT the quality of the pump is not even close. it's all plastic and not heavy duty at that. as you said, you get what you pay for.
john & diane cummings
duetto mv34 #23
MikeH
admiral
admiral

Post by MikeH »

Thanks John !

Here's a message that I received from the Amazon Seller:

Message from seller yookoo:

Hi dear friend
Thank you very much for choosing our seawater circulation AC pump.
Our seawater circulation AC pump has passed stringent factory inspection with high quality control standards.

Also, please note!
1. We offer 100% money back guarantee for this seawater circulation AC pump , if you have any problems with the product, please let me know in time and I will send you a new kit immediately, you do not have any shopping risks.
2. If your seawater circulation AC pump is bumped or scratched during delivery, please don't worry, you can email us directly and we will provide you with a very good after-sales guarantee. We will provide you with a free replacement service the first time.
If you have any problems, please feel free to email me , we will give you a satisfactory answer within 12 hours.

Thank you very much for your understanding and patience, our product has only been on the market for a while, she's still a baby, and she really needs some good feedback. We need a lot of energy to take care of her growth. We will do our best to get your approval for her, thank you, God be with you.

Thank you!
Best wishes!
Have a nice day!
Mike Hendry
2003 PDQ MV 34
The Legendary Hull #29
75 HP, 3 Blade